نجوم مصرية
منتديات نجوم مصرية منتديات شباب وبنات اغاني - كلمات الاغاني كلمات الاغاني الاجنبية Lyrics

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

كلمات اغنية who you are للفنانة الشابة الامريكية jessie j

هى مطربة اميركية شابة من انجح المطربات ولها جمهور كبير من الشباب واليوم فى نجوم مصرية نقدم لكل محبى الاغانى الاجنبية كلمات اغنية who you are للفنانة الشابة الامريكية jessie j نتابعها معا

كلمات اغنية who you are

"Who You Are"

I stare at my reflection in the mirror: "Why am I doing this to myself?" Losing my mind on a tiny error, I nearly left the real me on the shelf. No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars! Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing, It's okay not to be okay. Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart. Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising, Just be true to who you are! (who you are
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

Brushing my hair—do I look perfect? I forgot what to do to fit the mould, yeah! The more I try the less it's working, yeah 'Cause everything inside me screams No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars! Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing, It's okay not to be okay. Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart. But tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising, There's nothing wrong with who you are!

Yes, no, egos, fake shows, like whoa! Just go and leave me alone! Real talk, real life, good love, goodnight, With a smile that's my home! That's my home, no...

No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars! Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing, It's okay not to be okay... Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart. Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising, Just be true to who you are! Yeah yeah yeah

المقال "كلمات اغنية who you are للفنانة الشابة الامريكية jessie j" نشر بواسطة: بتاريخ:

اسم العضو:
سؤال عشوائي يجب الاجابة عليه

الرسالة:

رابط دائم

مواضيع مشابهة:
كلمات اغنية dark paradise للفنانة lana del rey الامريكية
كلمات اغنية break free للمطربة الشابة الامريكية ariana grande
كلمات اغنية made in the usa للمطربة الشابة الامريكية demi lovato
كلمات اغنية wrecking ball للمطربة الشابة الامريكية miley cyrus