نجوم مصرية
منتديات نجوم مصرية منتديات شباب وبنات اغاني - كلمات الاغاني كلمات الاغاني الاجنبية Lyrics

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

كلمات اغنية crazy stupid love للمطربة cheryl cole

اغنية crazy stupid love من الاغانى الناجحه بين الشباب ومن اجمل اغانى المطربةcheryl cole وهى تتكلم عن جنون الحب وغبائه ايضا وادت الاغنية وعبرت عنها ببراعه واليوم لكل محبى الاغانى الاجنبية نقدم لهم كلمات هذه الاغنية

كلمات اغنية crazy stupid love

La la la la la la la love

Swore I would never be that girl holding your hand Look at you gazing Acting like your biggest fan I used to make fun Of all the things that they said Saying I will never be like that But then you showed up Like you have been there before Was like you knew me Had me with every word You saw right through me Melted me down to the core I was done when you walked through the door

Well, I don't know how you do it to me You make my brain just stop Sink my heart to my feet It's like a roller coaster But I'm only going up I'm in crazy stupid love

So call me baby In front of all your friends It used to shake me But would you say it again It's a weird feeling We're laying here in the dark And I don't wanna fight this spark You got me flying Don't want to ever come down I'm realizing I kinda need you around Hard to believe it I'm that girl holding your hand And I'm still tryna understand

Well, I don't know how you do it to me You make my brain just stop Sink my heart to my feet It's like a roller coaster But I'm only going up I'm in crazy stupid love

[Tinie Tempah:] Whistle, I like it when you blow the whistle You make me wanna ch! Bang bang bang bang Baby I don't own a pistol My tongue wagging when you wiggle I'll end up kissing you with or without the mistle Love the open toes and the clothes Even though we ain't official You official, you official When you see me in a suit Say I'm so smooth criminal Playing hard to get Girl you're being too difficult Let me in your mind For I get to the physical I ain't tryna mess with any woman That's typical, need original Lips and eyes, big surprise If she have hips and thighsk Kissed her twice Now she say I'm Mr. Right She had my D Now she dickmatised Whoa lord
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

La la la la la la la love La la la la la la la love I'm in crazy stupid love La la la la la la la love La la la la la la la love Oh I'm in crazy stupid love La la la la la la la love

المقال "كلمات اغنية crazy stupid love للمطربة cheryl cole" نشر بواسطة: بتاريخ:

اسم العضو:
سؤال عشوائي يجب الاجابة عليه

الرسالة:

رابط دائم

مواضيع مشابهة:
كلمات اغنية over the love للمطربة الانجليزية florence
كلمات اغنية come and get it للمطربة الشابة selena gomez
كلمات اغنية someone like you للمطربة البريطانية adele
اغنية love story للمطربة الامريكية taylor swift