What's the best way to remove underarm hair

Forum Home  »  English Forum

i've had the same issues as you, and for me, there is nothing superior to prewaxed plastic strips (i utilize parissa, yet i know sally hansen makes them as well) the best way to remove underarm hair. they're simply precut plastic strips with wax effectively on them, and you simply cut them fifty-fifty and utilize one half for both underarms. they dispose of EVERYTHING, as long as you tear both downwards, on the other hand upwards. the results are perfect to the point that i've gotten over the little agony. also on the grounds that it tears straight from the root, i just do it like once a the

best way to remove underarm hair

i've taken a stab at utilizing normal hot wax, yet it hurt so goddamn much.. it really took off a little skin. most likely not the same as chilly wax.

Step 1

Measure 2 cups sugar, 1/4 cup fresh or bottled lemon juice and 1/4 cup water. Measure an additional 1/4 cup honey or molasses if desired.
Step 2

Add all ingredients to a saucepan and slowly bring to a boil. Reduce the heat so that your mixture maintains a slow simmer and allow it to cook for about a 1/2 hour. When the mixture turns deep brown and reaches 246 degrees on a candy thermometer, remove it from the heat and allow it to cool to just above room temperature.
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

Step 3

Clean your underarms and pat them dry. Dust them with baby powder because baby powder helps remove extra body oils than make the wax slide off your hair without removing it.

Step 4

Use your hands or a spoon to spread the wax over your underarm hair. Wax small areas at a time for better results. Allow it to harden for a moment, then use one hand to pull your underarm skin tight and the other hand to pull off the sugaring wax. Use one quick, firm motion to pull off the wax.
Step 5

Clean up any residue or leftover sugaring wax with soap and warm water. Use a light moisturizer after you're done to help sooth your skin.
Step 6

Store your wax in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. It keeps for several weeks without spoiling.
Tips

If you don't have a candy thermometer, heat the sugar until it reaches the firm ball stage, meaning once cooled, you can roll the mixture into a small ball that holds its shape.

Post by: Published : +2 GMT

You may also like:
Remove the glass after 20 lessons
حذف الناف بار من مدونات بلوجر Remove navbar