lesser bairam message online 2012

Forum Home  »  English Forum

My beloved to all Muslims everywhere, I like to congratulate the arrival of lesser Bairam as non-Muslims to congratulate and wish them a happy time. We are pleased today to offer a range of messages in order Greeting to all our friends and relatives.

lesser bairam

I congratulate you to the festival and his days are pink and the Secretariat of Honey Do not forget me money

Took off my Best Wishes Eid I hope that your heart be allowed to land

Morning special Gallen perfumed Bafil we send the Avatar of sweet and Nicolhm Alaidan

I offer you a gift considered bonuses .. My soul and my heart and panicle .. Buss and sweeter on the cheek

A bouquet of roses perfumed the coming feast stick to you, the owner of generosity

Every hour every day every week every month every year and you are a thousand good

Oahdik perfume flowers and colors .. and sent you the answer to its title .. Ahnik the arrival of Eid and the days

Sender: whatever is just o .. Future: Jewel Diamond .. Text: Eid Mubarak my dearest people

The happy Eid and Eid in the sweetest gift from you be it Eid Mubaarak
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

God accept your work and you Mubarak Eid and will bring you health and long life and Happiness

The joy of Eid is complete unless your presence .. The joy of Eid is only shown near you .. Each year and you are fine .

Post by: Published : +2 GMT

You may also like:
video Amelia Earhart's life story online 2012
Shakira sent a congratulatory message on the occasion of 2012 on face book
SmS Message بمناسبة اقتراب عيد الاضحى