Egyptian funny comments about ElBaradei kiss with Angelina Jolie

Forum Home  »  English Forum

After an innocent kiss with Angelina Joli during giving her a prize, Muhammed Al-baradei received a lot of criticism about this kiss specially he was one of the candidates for Egyptian
Presidency.

Baradei kissed Angelina during giving her a prize in Cinema for Peace Gala in Berlin, Angelina prize was for best director prize for her film “In The Land of Blood and Honey,” a movie on the Bosnian war, which embed some criticism about women in Islam, which by turn exaggerated the criticism for Baradei.

[ALT="Baradii and Angelina Joli"]http://l.yimg.com/os/595/2012/02/13/2012-02-13T230733Z-420705498-GM1E82E0JZJ01-RTRMADP-2-BERLINALE-JPG_235558.jpg[/ALT]

Here are some funny comments about this accident :
- “Some people have the Salafists and the Brotherhood and some others have Angelina,”
- “Don’t we just dream to have a president that kissed Angelina Jolie,”
- "what is liberalism? that Baradei kisses Angelina and we kiss our hands (a sign of satisfaction )
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

- Baradei : A kiss in public and with no feeling, so what?
- Baradei : If Tawfeek Okasha can kiss Angelina Joli, I will choose him as a president
- Baradei speaks very well after the kiss
- “I love you Baradei as you try to bridge cultural gaps,”
- “I would love to tell you Mr. Baradei that you have become my role model and for the rest of the Egyptian and the Arab youth,”

Post by: Published : +2 GMT

You may also like:
Angelina Jolie in Afghanistan March 2011