نجوم مصرية
منتديات نجوم مصرية منتديات شباب وبنات اغاني - كلمات الاغاني كلمات الاغاني الاجنبية Lyrics

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

KParoles U Better Know - Ke$ha New Single 2011

السلام عليكم
مرحبا بكم في عالم الحصريات
اليكم كلمات الألبوم الجديد لهدا الشهر
U Better Know للفنانة Kesha

i don’t know what you expected to find here after all someone you remember leavin’ behind i’m not that girl! so many silent words i’m just learning to say you cannot break me like you broke me down, yesterday! you better know just what you came here for! yeah, you better know you can’t intoxicant me like you did before! say my love is not a game that you’ll play! better prove it or get walkin away! if you don’t care how i feel! i’ll find someone who will! if you’re thinkin you can turn back the clock don’t waste your time! if you’re pretending to be someone your not i’ll read your mind! so many pieces of me fallin into place it feels so good to stand up for myself, face to face! you better know just what you came here for! yeah, you can’t intoxicant me, underestimate me anymore! say my love is not a game that you’ll play! (no-aoh!) better prove it or get walkin away! (oh-oh!) if you don’t care how i feel! i’ll find someone who will! not convinced that you can keep it together make me believe it’s real or it’s for never fool me once and i’m as blind as can be fool me twice and the joke is on me! but i’ll be watching every breath that you breathe! you better know just what you came here for! yeah, you can’t intoxicant me, hyperventilate me anymore! say my love is not a game that you’ll play! (no-aoh!) better prove it or get walkin away

المقال "KParoles U Better Know - Ke$ha New Single 2011" نشر بواسطة: بتاريخ:

اسم العضو:
سؤال عشوائي يجب الاجابة عليه

الرسالة:

رابط دائم

مواضيع مشابهة:
Looking for Single girl for friendship!