Osama Bin Laden is dead? I do not think so! Bin Laden is alive and he is a CIA Agent I believe !

Forum Home  »  English Forum

Previously I was suspicious that Bin Laden is a CIA Agent and the whole Qaeda is FAKE !
I had my reasons :
1- Bin Laden went to fight Russians in Afghanistan saying it is invading of a Muslim country!! why on Earth didn't he think of Palestine it is invaded about 40 years before Afghanistan (also he did not ever attack Israel), but may be I know why, because invasion meant increase of Russian teriority in time of cold war.
2- Bin Laden said that killing civilians is not forbidden in Islam while any small Muslim kid would know a hadith that forbid killing civilians in any war "Do not kill a child, nor a woman, nor an old man, nor obliterate a stream, nor cut a tree"...it is well known that killing civilians is forbidden in Islam !

Now I am more convinced and I have my reasons :
1- The fake photoshop image of his body !!! holy crap ! if this is made by CIA, sorry American fellows you need a photoshop master to hire !!!
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

2- USA says that his body will be buried in sea ! because no country accept his body ! oh... that totally means that no country or person will ever be sure that bin laden is dead.... he may be alive !
3- USA refuses to announce who made the operation !! may be CIA or Marines which makes any further reports or researches difficult

the main reason that made me believe in that is bin laden did not ever make a benifit for a Muslim, never think that Muslims feel happy seeing any civilian in any world killed, he just made Muslim lives in whole world more difficult , All what he did is in favor for USA, starting with defeating Russians and in 9/11 that started Afghanistan and Iraq war !.

Post by: Published : +2 GMT

You may also like:
September 11 - the threat of attacks to respond to the killing of Osama bin Laden
مكرونة بالسجق والبروكلي - chef osama recipes