نجوم مصرية
منتديات نجوم مصرية منتدى الموبايل رسائل جوال - مسجات موبايل للاعياد والمناسبات

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

مسجات عيد الحب 2011 بالانجليزية, رسايل لعيد الحب 2011 , Valentine's Day SMS 2011

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

LOVE FOREVER

Love, knows no reason, knows no time, it has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time, called - F O R E V E R.

LOVE IS TO THINK

Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.

REALITY

Love is when you don't want to go to sleep, because reality is better than a dream.

I TREASURE YOU

They say I need treasure maps to find treasure, but I proved them wrong because even without a map, I found you! And you'll always be treasured in my heart!

TRUE LOVE

True love is hard to find, special one, one of a kind, but the love inside of me is true, it appeared the day I met you!

HEART AND MIND

My mind once ask me, are you really the one for me, my heart said YES! That is how I fall ever so deeply in love with YOU

WHAT IS LOVE?

Love is when you wake up each morning, knowing that you have this great person by your side.

EACH AND EVERY DAY

Love is the greatest feeling, Love is like a play, Love is what I feel for you, each and every day.
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

WONDERFUL PAIR

Love is all the joy we share, which is why we make a wonderful pai

المقال "مسجات عيد الحب 2011 بالانجليزية, رسايل لعيد الحب 2011 , Valentine's Day SMS 2011" نشر بواسطة: بتاريخ:
lamar khalifa
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccc ce

اسم العضو:
سؤال عشوائي يجب الاجابة عليه

الرسالة:

رابط دائم

مواضيع مشابهة:
مسجات و رسائل لعيد الحب valentine day 2011
رسايل الفالنتين 2011 - مسجات عيد الحب 2011 - رسائل قصيرة للفالنتين داي 2011
رسائل انجليزية لعيد الحب 2011 - مسجات انجليزية للفالنتين Valentine's Day SMS 2011
رسائل الاعياد ( رسائل عيد الفطر 2011 - رسايل عيد الاضحى 2011 - مسجات عيد الحب 2011 - رسائل عيد راس ا