The secret behind Wikileaks "leaks" are finally revealed !

Forum Home  »  English Forum

I do no think if USA secrets were revealed, spying on North Korean Diplomats in UN will be the scandal !
* Did you know that 80% of the documents talk about the Middle East.

* There is a document called the president of Turkey, Erdogan has billions in Swiss banks ... why Erdogan?
* Tens of thousands of documents do not include any document affecting Israel in anything.
* Half of the documents focus on the battles between Shiites (Shiaa) and Sunnis.
* Says the leaks that half of the Arab leaders was to urge Bush to attack Iraq ... If the other half believed that, then how will become the relations between Arab regimes?
* "Only tell about trivial simple errors of diplomats Americans?

* 30% of the documents attack on Iran and describes it as a giant dangerous octopus with millions of arms, what does that mean?

• After all this, it is not of objectivity and accuracy in the analysis. Reading between the lines to know that these documents were leaked by the CIA to drive a disorder in the Middle East

Post by: Published : +2 GMT
hamedahmed
i think that documents are liar for more reasons like you spoke about in your great article
as it aims to show the middle east's leaders as not good
reemhmam
i think that documents are liar for more reasons like you spoke about in your great article
as it aims to show the middle east's leaders as not good
ME TOO
i THANK SO

You may also like:
خطير وسري جدا: التفاصيل الكاملة والنص الكامل لمذكرات السندريلا "سعاد حسني" ...top secret
"وسط البلد" و"مريم وأبو" و"تاكسي" و"اسكندريلا" ورامي عصام في مهرجان "الجنينة"
محاكمة "جرانه" و"رشيد" و"عز" و"عسل" و"خطاب" بتهم التربح وإهدار المال العام اليوم
"الكسب غير المشروع"يتحفظ على أموال"الشريف" و"سرور"و"عزمى"و"سليمان"