نجوم مصرية
منتديات نجوم مصرية منتديات شباب وبنات اغاني - كلمات الاغاني كلمات الاغاني الاجنبية Lyrics

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

اغنية turn up the night للفنان الاسبانى enrique iglesias

هانتابع مع كل عشاق ومحبى صوت الفنان الاسبانىenrique iglesias كلمات اغنية turn up the night وهو لايحتاج منا لوصف او كلام شهرته تتحدث عنه انه نجم الشباب الاول وصاحب انجح الاغانى وشعبيته فى جميع انحاء العالم مع كلمات الاغنية

اغنية turn up the night

Baby, it's you and me, You see, we can turn the night up And if you feel the way I feel We can turn the night up

(gimme some of that) (yeah) (gimme some of that) (gimme some of that)

Damn you look so sexy Baby, you impress me I wanna get nasty, ah, nasty Girl you got the bom bom Take a shot, you want one Mama I can change your life (woo)
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

(gimme some of that)

The way you do it (woo) You got that something (woo) You got that something (woo) So keep it moving, (woo) You know I love it (woo) You know I love it (woo)

Baby, it's you and me, You see, we can turn the night up And if you feel the way I feel We can turn the night up

(gimme some of that) (yeah) (gimme some of that)

Girl, your body's effing You know my intentions, I know you can go all night, go all night I just wanna touch you, Girl just let me touch you I know it's been on your mind Hey!

(gimme some of that)

The way you do it (woo) You got that something (woo) You got that something (woo) So keep it moving (woo) You know I love it (woo) You know I love it (woo)

(gimme some of that)

One love, one love

From Madrid to Miami From Miami to the world

Baby, it's you and me, You see, we can turn the night up (turn it up) And if you feel the way I feel We can turn the night up

(gimme some of that) (yeah) (gimme some of that) (gimme some of that)

المقال "اغنية turn up the night للفنان الاسبانى enrique iglesias" نشر بواسطة: بتاريخ:

اسم العضو:
سؤال عشوائي يجب الاجابة عليه

الرسالة:

رابط دائم

مواضيع مشابهة:
اغنية heart attack للفنان الاسبانى العالمى enrique iglesias
كلمات اغنية Somebody S me للفنان - Enrique Iglesias
كلمات اغنية i will survive للفنان (( انيريكى اجلاسيس enrique iglesias )) وترجمتها الى العربيه
كلمات اغنية i will survive للفنان (( انيريكى اجلاسيس enrique iglesias )) وترجمتها الى العربيه
One Night Stand Enrique Iglesias