نجوم مصرية
منتديات نجوم مصرية منتديات شباب وبنات اغاني - كلمات الاغاني كلمات الاغاني الاجنبية Lyrics

تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

كلمات اغنية all of me للمطرب العظيم john legend

john legend من اشهر المطربين واجمل الاصوات وصاحب الاداء المميز اطلق الجمهور عليه لقب المطرب العظيم واغنية all of me من اجمل اغانية لحنا وكلمات رائعه عندما تسمعها يبهرك صوته واداءة الحميل واليوم لكل محبى صوت john legend نقدم لهم كلمات الاغنية

كلمات اغنية all of me

What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in, and you kicking me out You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down What's going on in that beautiful mind I'm on your magical mystery ride And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water But I'm breathing fine You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections Give your all to me I'll give my all to you You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning 'Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you, ohoh

How many times do I have to tell you Even when you're crying you're beautiful too The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood You're my downfall, you're my muse My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you
تابع نجوم مصرية على أخبار جوجل

My head's under water But I'm breathing fine You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections Give your all to me I'll give my all to you You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning 'Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you, ohoh

Give me all of you Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections Give your all to me I'll give my all to you You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning 'Cause I give you all of me And you give me all of you

I give you all of me And you give me all of you, ohoh

المقال "كلمات اغنية all of me للمطرب العظيم john legend" نشر بواسطة: بتاريخ:

اسم العضو:
سؤال عشوائي يجب الاجابة عليه

الرسالة:

رابط دائم

مواضيع مشابهة:
كلمات اغنية ودع العزوبيه للمطرب محمد اسكندر
كلمات اغنية Isn't She Lovely Lyrics للمطرب Stevie Wonder
اغنية book of love للمطرب العظيم peter gabriel
كلمات اغنية لو عالكلام للمطرب فارس زواوي
كلمات اغنية Miley Cyrus - I Thought I Lost You (ft. John Travolta)